Disable Tower | Highlight Tower (Not Working for Chrome):
So, here's the deal -- HINT NUMBERS INDICATE BUILD ORDER FOR TOWERS as per WAVES.
HINT / Wave #1 --
- 3 full aura stacks -- Ensnare Eelectric Strength auras near each of the 3 crystals.
- At mid near Forge area, and lay down a partial stack of Eelectric Strength auras, as well as a Heal aura.
- 3x 4DU Buff Beams at each of the 3 full aura stacks.
- At mid 2x 4DU Buff Beams at each end of the stair case horizontally and 2x 5 DU Buff Beams across the stair case vertically.
- [OPTIONAL] If you've got any mana left(should have 50-60) then place one archer at either of the 4x DU Beam.
- Once done, should have enough time to switch to Jester/Upgrader. Start the Wave.
- During the wave, stay at mid and max out all the 3 auras at mid -- Electric+Strength+Heal and any buffs you can.
- BUT MAKE SURE TO SAVE MANA before the wave ends.
- (IMPORTANT) The Auras and Buffs near Crystals remain untouched and unupgraded THROUGHT THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME.
HINT / Wave #2 --
- Switch to your Summoner and place down 3x Archers + 1 mage + 1 spider on each of the 4x Buff Beams to basically cut off acces to the staircase and prevent ogres from coming through.
- Switch to your Mage/ASdept and place down Lightning Towers in a 3 X 3 Grid such that all LTs are buffed, remember we placed 2x 5DU Buff Beams, so placement for LTs should be easy with some practice.
- If you've DU left(there should be), then place Reflects/Traps in next wave.
HINT / Wave #3 --
- Switch to your Jester/Upgrader before every combat wave. Finish up placing any towers/minios you've missed out and begin the DOOM!
- Upgrade whatever you can, maxing out everything will be hard becasue its the build of DOOM, things get fried long before they even reach you.
- Again remember -- Auras and Buffs near Crystals remain untouched and unupgraded THROUGHT THE ENTIRETY OF THE GAME.
- Feel free to repair them, of course. And stay at mid at all times until boss wave.
HINT / Wave #4 to END --
- KILL THE BOSS AND ENJOY THE LOOT. (psst, not really!)