Stat requirements for this build are significant. Most of my heroes in using this build were around 9k in the relevant stats.
Requirements to run:
1. Tower booster. (x1).
2. Builder Apprentice.
3. Builder Monk.
4. Builder Huntress.
5. Builder EV.
6. Wheeler Jester. (x2).
7. Guardian Summoner. (Destruction Polybius & Speedy Polybius).
1. Using your Monk, build 1 strength drain and 1 ensnare aura at each of the designated locations.
2. Swapping to EV, place 1, 4 DU buff beam at each of the designated locations, as well as the 5 DU physical beam.
3. Additionally, place the 1 DU reflect beam at the door to the inn.
4. Swapping to Huntress, build 1 gas trap at each of the designated locations.
5. Subsequently, swapping to Apprentice, place 6 LTs at the designated location. (Marker 1).
6. Moving to Squire, place 1 spike blockade in at the designated location.
7. Additionally, place 3 mortars at the designated locations. See directional arrows. (Marker 2).
8. Move the gas traps as close to the crystal as possible using Jester.
9. Lastly, changing to Summoner, place the designated minions.
1. Your tboost should be used round the clock.
2. Sit the guardian summoner on the LT stack.
3. Wheel damage all on both Jesters, 15 seconds apart. The previous waves of enemies should be dead by the time the second wheel comes around.
I personally went up to wave 65, having lost to the time limit (which is typical, in this map). I am working on a varied build that is capable of potentially going farther.