Disable Tower | Highlight Tower (Not Working for Chrome):
Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Campaign
AFK Able: No
Time Per Run: ~13-15 minutes
Mana Used: 0
Mana to Upgrade: 0
More Builds from moth
**Important** Requires a Towerboost
- Build all towers and build LT stack last.
- Blue arrow = Direction for DST
- Black arrow = Direction for morters
- 1 Mortor facing west, 3 facing east.
- For the LT/DST stack build DST spam LT's for your remaining mana
- Keep your app in first wave to gather mana (either Baby Old One or drop mana from a booster) to finish LT stack
Rest of the waves:
- Upgrade the shit out of your towers
- Use IB if ya want, might make things a bit easier and or faster.
- Sometimes a snot ball hits your reflector walls, so watch out for them! This happens infrequently but I usually put my boosters in the middle (right ontop of the LTs stack)
- At somepoint a snotball will hit your ogre/orc/spider minions so just watch their hp from time to time if your summoner is not Tower HP spec.
- Don't need high minion HP just need to have some :)
- I run DPS huntress to spam dark shot and hawk shot, dark shot amplifies the dmg on the boss, which includes the dmg done by the towers.
- Boss will get stuck on your minions and die to your morter towers
- Watch your minions HP, sometimes they die but should not be a problem if 1 or two goes down boss should aggro to another one.
- I run TB on split 2 and fill the rest with huntress/rangers
- Place the spider queen a bit behind the ogres and orc as described in the hint 3.
- Can probably speed it up by removing ensares, but might make the build unstable.
- The stats posted are what I currently run this build with, can possibly be done with lower stats but I'd say anything > 7k main stats (minus summoner) with decent sides should be fine.
- For refrence my TB is around 7.5k.
- Shout out to Akaza they showed me this build :)