Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
Mix Mode: Yes
AFK Able: No
Time Per Run: 1 hour
Mana Used: 0
Mana to Upgrade: 0
More Builds from Double Dark
This is modified verison of ThePoet's build. I replaced a redundant Buff Beam and the two Ethereal Traps with a Lightning Tower and a Healing Aura. Bring a Boost Monk with a Huntress Guardian and a Jester with a Genie. Constantly use Monk's Tower Boost from on top of the Harpoons and feed him mana. This ensures that you never have to worry about repairs. Once you finish upgrading you can stand on top of the harpoons with all heroes and using Tower Boost and Wheel O' Fortuna Damage All. Bring 2 more heroes on wave 40 with Apprentice/Monk Guardian pets for more rewards.
Ways to Lose:
- Normal Ogres attack the lower crystal. Copter Ogres can't damage it, so don't worry about them. Use Damage All with Wheel o' Fortuna as soon as Ogres spawn and constantly fire a Blaster Rifle down the lane to draw aggro if you're having this issue.
- Spiders web your mages and prevent them from healing.
- Dark Elf Warriors swarm and kill your defenses. They tend to swarm from the unguarded path to the east but most of those should fall into the lava if you position everything correctly. The rest will often stand on your hero's heads until they die but multiple at once or golden ones can be a disaster. Put your Jester in front of the unguarded path to tank the hits if this is an issue.
- Mage and skeletons clog the top right and kill your archers. Move your northern auras and proximity trap to the right very slightly if an issue.
- Harbingers kill you. These can kill you in under 5 seconds, so be careful. It's extremely rare but they can attack from the marked location on the slope by the LTs. I've even had one jump off the cliff and kill my whole team.
Hint 1 There are 4 Lightning Towers with 1 stacked. You can stack towers by pressing the hotkey+spacebar simultaneously. If you prefer to not stack towers then you can replace one of them with more traps and beams.
Hint 2 Harbinger attack locations.
Hint 3 Boost Monk position.