*** Note: Ogres's positioning on left must be done perfectly to block well that corridor. If you aren't able to do it properly, just swap those 2 Ogres for 4 Archers, but then make sure you upgrade that Buff Beam as fast as you can, Archers will take heavy damage in the first wave.
- Start at wave 15 or 18 depending on how fast you can upgrade everything (everything should be maxed at around wave 20 so you can swap to your Summoners)
- Build all auras with the minimum size possible, then next wave resize your auras using Jester's Move Tower skill.
- Use a Jester with 0 Tower Range to move the Gas Trap to a buff beam, increasing it's size, and then move it again to where it's showing in the guide (make sure it continues touching the buff beam containing the Lightning Towers)
- Use only 3 Summoners, 4 won't increase the drop rate anymore and will only increase the enemies's HP.
- Using 1 Summoner focused on resistances / hero HP equipped with 2 Guardian Pets (Apprentice and Huntress) will highly improve the build's perfomance
- Strength Drain Auras will lose hp very fast so i suggest your second Summoner, also focused on resistances and hero HP, to be equipped with a Dijnnlet and an Imp, those two pets combined will auto repair your towers, allowing you to AFK (otherwise, just make sure to use Flash Heal from time to time to repair your towers).