Squire-only solo Insane HC build for Servants Quarters. No bought/traded items, self-found only.
- Starting on this map, you want to make sure you have 99 points in speed.You will be constantly running back and forth on Insane, so you need to go as fast as possible.
- It's strongly recommended to have a set equipped if you haven't already.
- Every piece of armor should have +Tower Health and +Tower Damage on it
- Your weapon should be fully upgraded, all points into either base damage or elemental damage (I recommend base damage since only base damage gets boosted by blood rage)
- After 99 speed, level points should go into +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- This level has a lot of long, narrow corridors. Bowling Ball Turrets are great here.
- There are quite a few spawning points, but each point isn't a huge threat. Usually a blockade + damage turret is enough. Try to evenly upgrade your defenses throughout the waves. All blockades should be at least level 3 for the last 2 waves. I was able to get every defense to level 3 by the end.
Hint 1: This spawning point makes mages. The defenses are right up next to the spawning point here because otherwise the mages sit around the corner and continually spawn infinite skeletons to kill your defenses.
Hint 2: goblins can randomly be pushed aside and will manage to squeeze through here. That's why we put an extra harpoon behind the crystal