Disable Tower | Highlight Tower (Not Working for Chrome):
Squire-only solo Insane HC build for Castle Armory. No bought/traded items, self-found only.
- By this time you should have 99 points in speed. You will be constantly running back and forth on Insane, so you need to go as fast as possible.
- By this time you should also have a full set equipped, and each piece should be at least Epic (level 34). During my attempts at this level I managed to get level 45 for Legendary gear.
- Every piece of armor should have +Tower Health and +Tower Damage on it
- You should have an Epic+ weapon fully upgraded, all points into base damage.
- After 99 speed, level points should go into +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- The top center and bottom 2 spawn points are stronger than the rest, so a little extra firepower is needed
- Keep upgrading during the wave and in between each wave as you collect loot and chests.
- There's enough mana on this map to upgrade every defense to at least level 3. The bouncers on the top spawn and bottom 2 spawns should be upgraded to level 4.
- Hint 1: an Ogre spawns on one of the later waves here. I recommend standing on top of the bouncers and turning on Blood Rage while you take him down.