Squire-only solo Insane HC build for Hall of Court. No bought/traded items, self-found only.
- By this time you should have 99 points in speed. You will be constantly running back and forth on Insane, so you need to go as fast as possible. If you don't, go to the tavern and re-spec to have exactly +99 points.
- For armor, you should have the following:
- Full set equipped for set bonus
- Every piece should be at least Epic (level 34)
- Every piece should have +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- You should have an Epic+ weapon fully upgraded, all points into base damage.
- After 99 speed, level points should go equally into +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- The right-side spawn can be completely blocked off with 2 spike blockades, and can be ignored from that point on (as long as you upgrade the blockades to at least level 2)
- Bouncer Blockades on the 2 alcoves, since the spawn points are a bit stronger here
- The left side can't technically be blocked off with just 1 spike blockade, but it's still enough to stop goblins and orcs
- Wyverns fly in from both left and right-side, on the path of the arrows. This is why we have 3 harpoons guarding each crystal
- Try to upgrade all bouncers and harpoons equally. There's enough mana for every defense to be at least level 2, but you will want the 2 blockades on the west side to be level 4 to block the Ogre that spawns on the last wave (see Hint 1 for more details). I also recommend you upgrade both harpoons behind those blockades to level 3 each.
- A single Dark Elf Warrior appears on this map during the last two waves. As long as you have put at least a few armor upgrades into generic resistance, the warrior should not be an issue.
Hint 1: on the last wave this point spawns an Ogre + a bunch of mages. You will need to go and clear out the mages while the Ogre hits the blockade. It is random which side the Ogre goes to; both of the blockades on this side of the map need to be level 4 (1-star) to give yourself enough time to clear out the mages before the Ogre breaks through.