Disable Tower | Highlight Tower (Not Working for Chrome):
Squire-only solo Insane HC build for Royal Gardens. No bought/traded items, self-found only.
- Level points should be:
- Enough to get +99 speed
- The rest equally into +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- For armor, you should have the following:
- Full set equipped for set bonus
- Every piece should be Godly
- Every piece should have +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- It is strongly recommended to have both generic resistance + fire resistance maxed (87%). This will keep you from dying when fighting the dragon after hitting it with a ballista.
- You want your absolute strongest weapon + as many upgrades as your mana will allow. This will reduce the number of ballista rounds you need to kill the dragon.
- Wyverns fly towards the center two crystals starting fairly early on (2nd wave)
- I countered a bug on this map where an Orc got stuck at Hint 1. I'm not sure if it has to do with my particular defense placements, but it happens pretty consistently (about half of all waves). I use this extra time to collect mana and upgrade defenses at the "end" of the wave.
- During the boss fight, you are on a clock since the dragon will shoot fireballs directly at your defenses while flying around.
- If you want to complete this with just a squire, you have to have your generic + fire resistance maxed out. This will allow you to fight the dragon while he's downed without dying.
- If you have a DPS character, I recommend you switch to them during the boss wave. If you are using a squire, make sure your best weapon is upgraded as far as you can (you may want to farm other maps for a bit to gain enough mana to upgrade your weapon).