Disable Tower | Highlight Tower (Not Working for Chrome):
Squire-only solo Insane HC build for Royal Gardens. No bought/traded items, self-found only.
- Level points should be:
- Enough to get +99 speed
- The rest equally into +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- For armor, you should have the following:
- Full set of Godly-quality armor
- Every piece should have +Tower Health and +Tower Damage
- If you already have this, get pieces that have both of these + tower attack rate and/or +Blood Rage
- You want your absolute strongest weapon + as many upgrades as your mana will allow. This will allow you to take down Ogres as fast as possible.
- The basic idea is 4 harpoons per spawn + some supporting defenses
- Bowling Ball turrets are good on this map due to the long narrow corridors
- Two harpoons next to the southwest crystal to defend against the wyverns there.
- One harpoon next to the north crystal also to defend against wyverns
- There are a lot of Ogres on Insane on this map. You will definitely need a strong weapon to quickly take down the Ogre (most efficient weapon is probably The High Five which you can get from doing the Ogre Crush challenge on Hard, which is pretty easy even for a low-level Squire).
- Whenever an Ogre appears, you need to stop what you're doing and immediately go kill it. Turn on Blood Rage for maximum DPS. You will be running from Ogre to Ogre in the later waves.
- At some points there will be 2 Ogres on the same path. Even if you are fighting an Ogre, you need to stop and go kill the double-Ogres, if you don't they will definitely kill your defenses.