Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
Mix Mode: Yes
AFK Able: No
Mana Used: 0
Mana to Upgrade: 0
More Builds from Chiraux
- Start on survival, wave 23. Only upgrading the buff beam will suffice.
FIRST RUN NOTES: (tl;dr in bold + italics)
- To run this quickly and with few mishaps, run the waves with one tower boost monk. The monk doesn't have to have much tower boost—1k tower boost should be fine—but he should be able to stand a few hits and have a genie for mana collection.
- To build this efficiently and repeatably, stacking is required. (AutoHotKey, the keyboard macro program commonly used to stack, and a script for stacking is linked below.)1 2 3 4
- Playing with others is nice, but will make the waves considerably harder, as the defenses carry most of the weight, and most players will not be able to noticably contribute with weapons or pets.
- In order to get many rewards from one run without making it harder, add other characters during wave 24. This is done either with 3 XBox controllers or an XBox controller emulator. (A controller emulator by Plane is linked below.) 5
1 AutoHotKey: https://www.autohotkey.com
2 AHK stacking script (Windowed): https://pastebin.com/Nq6MTv90
3 Stacking script (Fullscreen/Windowed mode as Administrator): https://pastebin.com/27h8eTCw
4 Video on stacking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsIMZRLdL18
5 Plane's emulator: https://forums.dungeondefenders.com/forums/topic/142547-emulator-ab1-and-ab2/?do=findComment&comment=1461603
Deadly striker tower (facing noth) and 9 lightning towers sit on 4 DU buff beam.
14 mages. The mages heal and attack for when the player's tower boost runs out. Mainly for low-stat players; can be reduced for higher-stat players or faster runs.
Whereas the other trap stacks use proximity and ethereal spike traps, this stack also uses a gas and darkness trap.
Deadly striker tower and lightning towers sit on 4 DU buff beam.