Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Campaign
AFK Able: No
Time Per Run: ~1 hour~
Mana Used: 0
Mana to Upgrade: 0
More Builds from Meshak
If you plan to go as far as possible this is the build you are looking for
Complete Guide: Triple Wheeler Build
1) Build notes
1) It's a stack of 6 LT if you don't want to count.
2) Remark! The mages are in the floor,This way they are invunerable from everything except random ogre posion balls hit range. How to place them this way? It's simple you can summon them in the house (Number 3 on the map) and then move them at their location on the map (There is a video link below if you have trouble with this part).
4) You can't see it on the map above but this trap is connected to the buff beam.It is helping against spiders and warriors.
Note that THERE IS NO ELECTRIC AURA ,only Ensnare and Stength Drain auras.
Also do not underestimate the utility of darkness trap,they greatly help getting ogre aggro.
The greater the LT and the minions HP the further you will go.
2) The Characters
- Upgrade Jester as main (with 3726 point in wheel ability)
- Tower Boost Monk with Spider Queen Pet or Apprentice Guardian
- Another Jester with 3726 points in wheel ability and Monk Guardian
- Another Jester with 3726 points in wheel ability and Huntress Guardian
- Note that the TB monk has no genie pet,the upgrade jester have to stay close to him to contantly drop mana.
- -Positioning your TB Monk on the LT's will also Boost every aura so you will never have to wheel heal.
- -Why would i choose a spider queen pet? Passing wave 20 you'll meet 30M+ hp warrior who can easily jump over the ogre wall and hit you and the LTs.With a spider pet warriors should no longer be a problem for you passing wave 21.
3 The Run
Place your Characters close to the LTs,Upgrade everything with your upgrader than stand close to the TB monk on the LTs and keep droping him mana.You shouldn't have trouble without wheeling before wave 18~ but it help passing every waves faster and confirm ogre aggro.
Keep wheeling 3 Swords. A perfect optimisation would be to roll 3 sword every 10 seconds as there are 3 wheelers and the wheel coodown is 30 sec.
I strongly advice to NOT MISS any wheel beyond wave 21.
Video link of the build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVIuCRM6Vvg&