Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
Mix Mode: Yes
AFK Able: No
Mana Used: 0
Mana to Upgrade: 0
More Builds from ForeverMaster
This is the build I have used to farm the Harpoon and Deadly Striker pets which are obtained from reaching Wave 30 and beating Wave 35 respectively. The green arrows are wyvern flight paths, blue for djinn, and yellow for goblin copters.
Hint 1: 4 DU Buff Beam, covering the Gas Traps and reflectors.
Hint 2: Minions walls on buff beams, 5 DU length on the west side and 6 DU length on the east side. Mages should be positioned outside of ogre melee range, but still close enough to heal minion walls. The Gas Trap can moved back a little if enemies get stuck underneath the bridge.
Hint 3: 5 Lightning Towers and 2 Deadly Strikers stacked. Aggros ogres from the south, ignoring the core down there. DSTs kill djinn to the south and side to finish off any remaining enemies inside either Gas Trap. Three (3) reflectors surround the mage towers and minion to block ogre snot balls. The Mage Minion in the corner is close enough to heal a segment of the east-side wall, and also provides health regeneration to heroes guardian-boosting the towers.
Hint 4: The minions here can help deal with the few remaining enemies stuck inside the northern Gas Traps.
Hint 5: 4 DU Buff Beam. Do not attack the non-copter ogres down here. Otherwise, they will likely hit the core.
- Gas Traps are mandatory to stop the enemy mage towers in their tracks, before they can get close enough to shoot the crystals. They also stop djinn from de-summoning the auras and beams.
- Reflection beams also protect the crystals from magic missiles and fireballs.
- This build also works for Campaign. The middle-west Buff Beam isn't needed if your minions are tanky enough. Alternatively, you can build one less LT to place a Healing Aura near the bottom core and extend the reflectors covering the southern crystal. The boss spawns at the southeast corner of the map.
- Enemies can get stuck inside the northwest walls of the map.
- If you have a range-focused huntress with 5,000+ Trap Radius AND a jester with 0 Tower Range, you can reduce the Gas Trap pairs to only one. Then move them as close to their respective cores as possible. You can use the spare DU to place a Darkness Trap at the black square markers. Both of them are safe from djinn to upgrade, provided that you upgrade everything else.