Build Status: Public
Game Mode: Survival
Mix Mode: Yes
AFK Able: No
Time Per Run: 60-65m cbt;5-10m bld
Mana Used: 0
Mana to Upgrade: 0
More Builds from Sleepy
Not fully optimized and still a WIP. Works like a charm so far though.
When considering the number of extra mobs spawned versus the amount of time to run + setup/looting, it's fairly comparable to 2p armor farms. Plus more health on the bugs = more chance for them to survive till land.
- More time spent not paying attention to the game due to more enemies to kill
- More bug drops on land
- Less number of times needing to setup everything again
- More mana
- Don't need to upgrade the minions (unless you are lacking in minion HP)
- Less wave 35 rewards (because not completing the map as fast)
- Requires minions
- Place a summoner somewhere around Hint 4 with two dps pets or a healer/dps (this is an optional placement and an optional summoner). I just do a Djinn/Cracker with cast rate summoner so that I can upgrade here and there. Drops/hour efficiency-wise, 4p seems better than 3p in this case.
- Use App/Huntress guardian summoners on the three tower stacks (except have the summoner for Hint 1 on the right side on the ground). App/Huntress (rather than Monk/Huntress) will help is to minimize killing the bugs before they get to land and also clear the enemies on land faster.
- Make sure that the range on the monk's aura isn't too large to avoid having the ensnare overlap the spawns.
- Arrows for DSTs.
- Explaining reasoning for everything else is a pain in the butt. Use your intuition.